Plant Reability Improvement methodologies and Maintenace Management can find many ways of application in the different industrial sectors. ISE supports all industries in areas like engineering, airports marine and manufacturers of plant machinery.
PdM, Condition Monitoring
ISE Predictive Maintenance activities focused on the prevention of breakages vary from a development of Condition Monitoring plan to training and service.
Following the various kinds of applications:
• Vibration monitoring HVAC equipment, Utilities, production machines
• Remote Online vibration monitoring systems
• Static and dynamic electrical analysis on high criticality motors
• Ultrasound measurements for energy saving (air leakages, malfunction of condensate traps, ecc.)
• Thermography on electrical plants
• Videoendoscopic analysis of adaptors, heat exchangers, ecc.
• Oil analysis compressors, adaptors, ecc.
• Specific measurements process and troubleshooting
Reliability, Maintenance Management
ISE’s Reliability and Maintenance Management activities aim to improve the OEE of production lines and ensure the safety and quality of products.
ISE’s technical experts offer their know how to improve production machinery performances and reduce maintenance costs by implementing TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and other working systems to improve proceses like Maintenance Planning & Scheduling and RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
The most important characteristic of ISE’s consulting project is to assure that at least 10-15% is dedicated to classroom training and focusing on an 85-90% on onsite coaching and guidance.
It is common to start from Reliability Assessment, to be extended to a Reliability Master Plan, necessary to define the priorities regarding all improvement plans in all the different areas:
• Preventive Maintenance Optimization
• TPM Implementation
• RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Spare part Management
• EAM/CMMS Software management
• Equipment Criticality Analysis
• RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
• FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis)