ISE supports strategic companies in the automotive industry to upgrade the performance of their equipment increasing their reliability and lowering maintenance costs. The leading companies in the automotive sector, in order to be able to support the growing market, must arrange for plants to be more and more efficient and able to guaranty high quality levels and a competitive cost of the product.
PdM, Condition Monitoring
ISE’s predictive maintenance activities aim to prevent breakages thanks to Condition Monitoring plans up to training and service.
These are the most important activities:
• Vibration monitoring HVAC, Utilities, production machinery
• Static and dynamic electrical analysis on high criticality motors
• Ultrasound measurements for energy saving (air leakages, malfunction of condensate traps, ecc.)
• Thermography on electrical plants
• Videoendoscopic analysis of gearboxes, heat exchangers, ecc.
• Oil analysis compressors, gearboxes, ecc.
• Specific measurements process and troubleshooting
Reliability, Maintenance Management
ISE’s Reliability and Maintenance Management activities aim to improve the OEE of production lines and ensure the safety and quality of products.
ISE’s technical experts offer their know how to improve production machinery performances and reduce maintenance costs by implementing TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and other working systems to improve proceses like Maintenance Planning & Scheduling and RCA (Root Cause Analysis).
The most important characteristic of ISE’s consulting project is to assure that at least 10-15% is dedicated to classroom training and focusing on an 85-90% on onsite coaching and guidance.
It is common to start from Reliability Assessment, to be extended to a Reliability Master Plan, necessary to define the priorities regarding all improvement plans in all the different areas:
• Preventive Maintenance Optimization
• TPM Implementation
• RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Spare part Management
• EAM/CMMS Software management
• Equipment Criticality Analysis
• RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
• FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis)