The Paper Industry is finding itself in growing and very demanding markets in all areas from printed paper to wrapping, toilet and tissue paper.
For this reason the equipment must be even more performing so to produce a high quality competitive priced product. The management of such complex plants and also the process and the systems for the management of their reliability and maintenance must be strong and highly organized so to prevent breakages and stoppages on the machinery, cutting down on maintenance costs and maintaining competitiveness on the global market.
For this reason ISE has specific equipment and advanced work orders to be able to support its partners in the Paper Industry and confront the market.
PdM, Condition Monitoring
Condition Monitoring services are performed by technicians which have a strong background in the Paper Industry and have many years of experience and have worked in collaboration with many leading industries in the trade. Having one of its offices in Lucca ISE is present in one of the world most relevant Paper Industry locations.
Condition Monitoring services:
• Vibration Analisys on cylinders, fans, motors, motor gears
• Static and dynamic electrical analysis on AC/DC motors and cogeneration plants
• Static and Dinamic Thermography on electric cabinet, bearings and motors, hood systems, analysis of processes and process analysis and Yankee cylinder
• Laser Alignment and Fan Balancing
• Press roundness and Yankee cylinder
• Yankee cylinder Health and Safety checks
• Ultrasound Measurements on electric cabinet and MT cells
Reliability, Maintenance Management
ISE’s activities regarding Reliability and maintenance management aim to upgrade the availability of production plants e reduce maintenance costs.
The most important aspect of ISE’s consultancy project is to insure that at least 10-15% of activities are for classroom training and focused on an 85-90% on onsite coaching and on the job guidance.
The aspect that defines ISE’s projects its strength: not only to be able to advice or instruct procedures that can be heavy going on work procedures, but work on site next to the clients resources to help implement a Reliable Maintenance Management till the decisive phases.
It is common to start from Reliability Assessment, to be extended to a Reliability Master Plan, necessary to define the priorities regarding all improvement plans in all the different areas:
• Preventive Maintenance Optimization
• TPM Implementation
• RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Spare part Management
• EAM/CMMS Software management
• Equipment Criticality Analysis
• RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
• FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis)