The chemical industry is characterized by a very complex context linked both to the plants and to the hazardous substances handled.
Chemical plants often treat petroleum, gas, metals and minerals to be converted in products which can be used like paints, pesticides and other products that due to their features often are classified in the particular area of plants at risk of a major accident.
ISE’s technicians have a specific background knowledge which allows them to work in this environment and support the companies that operate in the chemical area. High qualified solutions able to support the improvement of plant reliability and prevent failures.
PdM, Condition Monitoring
ISE’s Condition Monitoring services include specific checks and and online monitoring advaced systems which allow to control the most critical asset of the production process.
Our predictive maintenance services include:
• Vibration Measurements on fans, reactors, fans, pumps, compressors, ecc.
• Static and dynamic electrical measurements on AC/DC motors.
• Videoendoscopic Analisis on gears and heat exchangers, ecc.
• Oil analysis on gears, hydraulic power unit, compressors
• Thermography on elecrical plants, ovens, valves and tubes, sediments and deposit analysis, ecc.
• Specific Measurements and troubleshooting
• Ultrasound Measurements for monitoring of steam traps and finding air leaks
Reliability, Maintenance Management
ISE’s activities regarding Reliability and maintenance management aim to upgrade the availability of production plants e reduce maintenance costs.
The most important aspect of ISE’s consultancy project is to insure that at least 10-15% of activities are concentrated in classroom training and focused on an 85-90% on onsite coaching and on the job guidance.
The aspect that defines ISE’s projects its strength is: not only to be able to advice or instruct procedures that can be heavy going on work procedures, but work on site next to the clients resources to help implement a Reliable Maintenance Management till the decisive phases.
ISE uses a Reliability Assessment, to analyze maintenance performances and develop improvement processes in the different organization fields:
• Preventive Maintenance Optimization
• Maintenance planning & scheduling
• Spare part Management
• EAM/CMMS Software management
• RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Equipment Criticality Analysis
• RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
• FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis)