The Wind Power field represents a newly born expanding sector that is gaining more and more importance in international Energy panorama.
Wind generators, core of a Wind Farm, are continuously growing in dimension and complexity and the need to be as reliable as possible.
For this reason during the years different monitoring equipment systems have been developed these can ensure reliability and prevent malfunctioning which bring to the unavailability of the machinery when its more needed.
The specific knowhow and the wind turbine knowledge developed through the collaboration with leading companies allow ISE to support you in implementing systems and technologies for the preventions of breakages so to enable a planning intervention in the periods with wind absence.
PdM, Condition Monitoring
ISE has trained and has qualified its staff to be able to work at heights, on wind turbines and it’s equipped of specific instrumentation to be able to monitor and prevent the most critical failure modes in wind turbines. Specific checks and online remote monitoring systems allow to maximize the plant productive performances and reduce the total asset cost.
Specific condition monitoring service for the Wind Energy production Sector:
• On line remote monitoring system of vibrations, temperatures, oil conditions, ecc
• Vibration Measurements with specific removable instrumentation
• Control Management to End of Warranty
• Rotor Blades inspection through the use of remotely controlled Drone
• Videoendoscopic Analisis of the overdrive
• Static and Dynamic electrical measurement for the generator analisis
• Termography on electrical cabinets and on electrical substation
• Oil Analisys
• Ultrasound Measurements on MT equipment
Reliability, Maintenance Management
ISE’s activities regarding Reliability and maintenance management aim to upgrade the availability of production plants e reduce maintenance costs.
The most important aspect of ISE’s consultancy project is to insure that at least 10-15% of activities are concentrated in classroom training and focused on an 85-90% on onsite coaching and on the job guidance.
The aspect that defines ISE’s projects its strength is: not only to be able to advice or instruct procedures that can be heavy going on work procedures, but work on site next to the clients resources to help implement a Reliable Maintenance Management till the decisive phases.
ISE uses a Reliability Assessment, to analyze maintenance performances and develop improvement processes in the different organization fields:
• Preventive Maintenance Optimization
• Maintenance planning & scheduling
• Spare part Management
• EAM/CMMS Software management
• RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Equipment Criticality Analysis
• RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
• FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis)