The pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and biotechnology Industries are characterized by a strong regulation and by the orientation to warrant quality health and safety of the products for the consumer.
In this environment, the maintenance management system helps support the reliability necessary to the production plant to reach the products required standard.
ISE, thanks to the experience gained in different industrial sectors and in projects realized in partneship with primary level pharmaceutical companies is able to support you in the strategic decisions in processes which allow to reach excellence in asset reliability.
PdM, Condition monitoring
The services offered by ISE in the Condition Monitoring field give you the possibility to monitor the most critical machines of your plant allowing you plan maintenance interventions before a fault occurs.
These are the most important activities:
• Vibration monitoring HVAC, Utilities, production machinery
• Static and dynamic electrical analysis on high criticality motors
• Ultrasound measurements for energy saving (air leakages, malfunction of condensate traps, ecc.)
• Thermography on electrical plants
• Videoendoscopic analysis of gearboxes, heat exchangers, ecc.
• Oil analysis compressors, gearboxes, ecc.
• Specific measurements process and troubleshooting
Reliability, Maintenance Management
ISE’s Reliability and Maintenance Management activities aim to improve the OEE of production lines and ensure the safety and quality of products.
Implementing TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and other working systems to improve processes like Maintenance Planning & Scheduling and RCA (Root Cause Analysis), ISE’s technical experts offer their know how to improve production machinery performances and reduce maintenance costs.
The most important characteristic of ISE’s consulting project is to assure that at least 10-15% is dedicated to classroom training and focusing on an 85-90% on onsite coaching and guidance.
It is common to start from Reliability Assessment, to be extended to a Reliability Master Plan, necessary to define the priorities regarding all improvement plans in all the different areas:
• Preventive Maintenance Optimization
• TPM Implementation
• RCA (Root Cause Analysis)
• Spare part Management
• EAM/CMMS Software management
• Equipment Criticality Analysis
• RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance)
• FMECA (Failure Mode Effect and Criticality Analysis)