ISE has the pleasure of inviting you to partecipate at its Workshop on “Advanced Predictive tecnologies for predictive maintenance and maintenance cost reduction” .
The workshop will be held on two dates according to the following schedule:
Biella, 13 June 2013 - “UNA Golf Hotel Cavaglià”
Verona, 19 June 2013 – “Hotel Veronesi La Torre”
Maintenance managers, tecnical services directors.
The goal of this workshop is to be able , through its technical content, case histories and practical demonstrations, to answer the following questions :
- What are the main issues for AC/DC motors?
- How are we able to detect electical anomalies on motors?
- What are the specific eleatica measures that can be performer on power cables?
- What are the main predictive technologies for the diagnostic of rotating machinery?
- How to detect faults on rotating machinery and define their criticallity?
- The importance of following a rigorous working method?
Attendace is free of charge but it is subject to a limited number of participants and a confirmation of registration mail sent by ISE subsequent to your online registration.