The Planning e Scheduling process represent one of the fundamental concepts and actions that support an efficient and effective organization system.
The Planning defines what to do, how to do it and the necessary time. The Scheduling defines when to do the job and who is going to perform it.
Thanks to the collaboration with IDCON Inc., ISE is an ideal partner for training and implementation of maintenance management improvement projects.
ISE can support your organization with training and coaching activities during the most critical phases of the improvement project through personalized programmes that involve the following areas:
- Work order organization
- Definitions of roles and responsabilities
- Priority management
- Backlog management
- Organization of meeting coordination
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) implementation
- Integrating Planning & Scheduling in CMMS
- Upgrade of the technical documentation standard(Bill of Materials, technical data, ecc)
- Spare part management